Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Woot!! New Store!!!

I am sooo excited to announce that I am selling my designs in another store!! I have heard great things about this store, and I am so happy to be a part of it!! I am now designing at A CHERRY ON TOP!! Or otherwise known as ACOT!! Check out my store HERE !!! I am still at Elemental Scraps as well. I love it too much there, and they will have to kick me out to get rid of me. Hopefully they don't do that though. ;) Anyways, just had to share my excitement!

2 comments:

Digital Paper Hearts said...

Wow Thats Awesome!!! I love your stuff its great!

Unknown said...

Hi- I don't know if you remember me or not but I am your sisters friend Stacey and Travis from good old utah. (I am the redhead??) anywhooo I am glad that I Found your blog stac said how talented you are and good gravey she is right. You are awesome!! Nice moves. Do you do your digital layouts in photoshop?