Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Tubby Time!!

I am soooo bad about remembering to update my blog. I don't think I have many readers, but maybe that would change if I updated more often?? lol Anyways, I just finished a new kit. It's called Tubby Time, and you can find it either HERE at Elemental Scraps, or HERE at ACOT. And it is 25% off for this week!! Perfect to scrap all those tubby pictures. I know I have a lot of them!!


And a layout I did with Tubby Time:


Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Love this tubby time kit, I've already made four layouts with it...guess I ought to get them posted now huh?

Jamie H. said...

Love this kit! So many adorable designs!! Great job!

Craig and Katie Neuman said...

Hello!

My name is Katie Neuman and I'm a blog designer. I am opening up a new online "store" offering custom blog designs. I am looking for scrapbook kit designers who are willing to allow my customers to pick (and buy) one of your kits for me to use to design their blog. My business name is KT Designs and my website (although currently under construction) is: http://ktblogdesigns.blogspot.com/
Please let me know if you are interested in becoming one of my approved designers. Your business name will be displayed on my website with a link to your webpage. In addition, after designing each blog, I will put the scrapbook designers name on each designed blog giving credit to the scrapbook kit used.
If you do agree to become one of my scrapbook designers, I will also need to know if you allow the use of your kits for commercial blogs (with or without an extra fee) or not at all.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your consideration,
Katie
katie.neuman@hotmail.com